Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
RESPONDED. THANK YOU.

Would like to talk to a DIRT member for upgrading my 922 & 722 to 1 Hopper and multiple Joeys... Thank you!

Last edited:
Would like to talk to a DIRT member for upgrading to a Hopper/Joey system.
Richard Clipp - 26152 West 109 Street, Olathe, KS 66061
Have 1 625 and 1 322, installed July 2009, just replaced SD with Panasonic Smart

Last edited:
When a DIRT member replies to your post (username in red, xyz @ Dish Network), click on their username and select 'Quote this post in PM'....

I am interested in replacing 722 with 1H/1J. Also have 211 which I want to keep for RV and/or 3rd TV. Please PM when you get a chance. Thanks!

Responded/Thanks!

Last edited:
Would like a PM from a DIRT member about my upgrade options from a 622. Currently 622 with 1 HD and 1 SD set. I want to add HD to second room (SD) and possibly a third HD TV. I guess that would be 1H/2J? Just want to check my options.
Thanks for any help.

Would like a PM in regards to a Hopper Upgrade. I received free upgrade offer in mail. Currently have a VIP722K hooked to 1-HDTV and a VIP222K attached to 2-SD that are in separate parts of the house. I will hopefully upgrade 1, if not both, of the SD boxes to HD in the future. PM me so we can talk specifics. Thanks.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts