Hopper Upgrades

Status
Please reply by conversation.
David,

Please PM me your account number and verify your 4 digit PIN number on your account so I can provide the information you requested. Thanks.

Could a DIRT member contact me concerning upgrade options.

I am interested in an upgrade from 1 622 & 1 612 to one of the following, depending on cost and availabilty:

2 HWS & 1Joey
2 HWS & 2 Joey's
1 Hopper and 1 HWS with 1 Joey
1 Hopper and 1 HWS with 2 Joey's

I have the protection plan if that makes any difference.

Thanks,
David

Kevin,

Please PM me your account number and verify your 4 digit PIN number on your account so I can provide the information you requested. Thanks.

I would like to be contacted by a DIRT member concerning upgrade options. I currently have 2 VIP722 and 1 VIP722K. Each with an HD and regular TV. We want to replace one old TV with HD and add an additional HD. Are interested in HWS and also wanting ota option. Thank you.

Kevin

Hi, Mary B. Thought we could start a new PM thread. :D Not sure I'm ready, but I'd like to get quotes for both 1 hopper w/2 joeys, and for 2 hoppers /1 joey, plus monthly cost with 200 programming. I won't be looking for an answer tonight, so please take your time. :)

Thanks!

Charise
I know I said "take your time," but I was thinking more in terms of a couple of days. :D Still no PM.

Would a DIRT member please contact me as I would like an upgrade to 2 HWS with 2 Joeys from our 722K and 612DVR.

Also would need two OTA adapters if possible, been very pleased DISH sub for around 8 years :)

I'd like to be contacted by a DIRT member with the cost of upgrading my 922 and 722 to a HWS and however many joeys I would need.
I have 4 TV,s , 1 seldom used.

Hi,

I'd like to be contacted by a DIRT member to discuss the cost of an upgrade. I currently have two 622s and a 612, would like to upgrade to 2 Hoppers (1 with Sling) and 2 Joeys. I'm also interested in the wiring requirements/options.

Would like to be contacted about upgrading to hopper w/sling

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

DIRT, please contact me. I have a 622 and a 922 that are leased, using them for three TV's. The 922 has been requiring reset several times a week to resolve various issues. I also own a 612 for another TV. The last two times I've had someone out to do work, they commented that we have an old dish that should be swapped out for the newer design. I am interested in a Hopper+ and three Joeys. Is the off-air tuner module included/available? I have one in the 922. Thanks!

DIRT, please contact me. I have a 622 and a 922 that are leased, using them for three TV's. The 922 has been requiring reset several times a week to resolve various issues. I also own a 612 for another TV. The last two times I've had someone out to do work, they commented that we have an old dish that should be swapped out for the newer design. I am interested in a Hopper+ and three Joeys. Is the off-air tuner module included/available? I have one in the 922. Thanks!

DIRT - After doing more research, looks like I'd have to get rid of the owned 612 so now thinking that to have enough tuners we might want two Hopper HWS, two Joeys, two OTA modules, and the Dish 1000 plus. Looks like my current dish is a Dish 1000 with a dual feed and a single feed, fed through a DPP44 switch, and getting 119, 129, and 110.

Last edited:
DIRT - After doing more research, looks like I'd have to get rid of the owned 612 so now thinking that to have enough tuners we might want two Hopper HWS, two Joeys, two OTA modules, and the Dish 1000 plus. Looks like my current dish is a Dish 1000 with a dual feed and a single feed, fed through a DPP44 switch, and getting 119, 129, and 110.

We need you to enable private messaging before we can send the PM.

Boy, I have been away for quite a while! I hope I'm doing this correctly...I would like a DIRT to contact me regarding the upgrade of my very old 622 and 612. Thanks!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts