Hopper with Sling and OTA adapter - adding OTA channels.

nagol99

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 15, 2006
I had the Hopper with Sling, the original Hopper and 2 Joey's installed 2 weeks ago. After the install was done, I ordered the OTA USB module to receive the OTA channels on the Hopper with Sling in the living room, attached it configured it and scanned for all the local channels available in the DFW area. It found 52 OTA channels, but some of these are channels that I do not care to watch. I thought by selecting ONLY the ones I wanted to add would only add those to my guide, but after selecting them and choosing save, it add ALL 52 channels. I have tried to delete the channels and re-scan a few times thinking that after an update, it would work like I think it should, but it still adds ALL the OTA channels. Has anyone else had this, or am I doing something wrong? :confused:

At present, the Hopper with or without Sling in unable to select just some OTA channels. It is all or none. Now, you could set up an OTA Favorites and add just those channels that interest you or add just those OTA channels to a Favorites that you already have.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)