Hopper with Sling / DishOnline won't work outside the network

I have a Hopper but have not tried using the sling adapter yet. I have one left in stock here so I think I'll take it home today and see how it works. I use to have the sling feature with my 922 and miss it once in a while.

I've made five separate calls this week to Dish to try to get service with this Sling Adapter. I still have nothing viewable outside of my home network. Why do they not have anyone on their support staff that can help with this issue? I was really looking forward to using this function but it looks like I may have to return it.

So, I don't know what the difference was late yesterday afternoon but it all of the sudden began to work. I tried it in the morning and continued to get errors. Later in the day I tried it again and it worked. Why? I have no idea. Now that it is working I've got to tell you that this is awesome. I ran the app on my drive home yesterday to see how this worked while traveling. My wife tuned into the news. Over the 20+ mile trip it never skipped a beat. Great service.

quadruple listings....?

Check this out...? :confused:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    83 KB · Views: 197