Hopper with Sling / DishOnline won't work outside the network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I have a Hopper but have not tried using the sling adapter yet. I have one left in stock here so I think I'll take it home today and see how it works. I use to have the sling feature with my 922 and miss it once in a while.

I've made five separate calls this week to Dish to try to get service with this Sling Adapter. I still have nothing viewable outside of my home network. Why do they not have anyone on their support staff that can help with this issue? I was really looking forward to using this function but it looks like I may have to return it.

So, I don't know what the difference was late yesterday afternoon but it all of the sudden began to work. I tried it in the morning and continued to get errors. Later in the day I tried it again and it worked. Why? I have no idea. Now that it is working I've got to tell you that this is awesome. I ran the app on my drive home yesterday to see how this worked while traveling. My wife tuned into the news. Over the 20+ mile trip it never skipped a beat. Great service.

quadruple listings....?

Check this out...? :confused:

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    83 KB · Views: 194

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts