Hopper with Sling Old UI Software Version S544 is Here

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I just checked my 9607 and it say it contains the Accessibility update. I clicked on the upgrade button and it said to click yes to upgrade and it would take about 40 minutes. I clicked No, since I am in no hurry to get an unperfected upgrade. I will wait until I am forced to get it.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Channel 9607 gives users the option to have their receiver upgrade to the newer CUI. I plan to wait while they continue to fix issues with the new interface. The old interface seems to be rock solid. J Sheridan has claimed that I have a horse and buggy system. I prefer to think that I have an all wheel drive car while the new system is a race car. The race car has problems navigating in snow.

Channel 9607 is deceiving. It says it's to get the (required) accessibility features and then casually mentions you'll get this along with the new interface.

If you already have the new interface, I presume you don't even get channel 9607.

Channel 9607 is deceiving. It says it's to get the (required) accessibility features and then casually mentions you'll get this along with the new interface.

If you already have the new interface, I presume you don't even get channel 9607.
I've got the new interface and I see channel 9607... but, it is in red....

Red, as in, it's not a channel you subscribe to ? Did you turn on "All channels" or "All subscribed" to see it ?
I am in "all subscribed." And I actually tried to tune to it. It did nothing. What I am seeing in red is the CVAA underneath the channel number.

Channel 9607 is a popup. You still get the audio of the channel that you were watching and a screen offering the accessibility features. So, it is not even a real channel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)