Hopper with Sling S309 Software Version

So basically you will pay $14.00 on your 1st hopper and another $14.00 on your second , if you have one. They should just do away with the Dvr fee and say all hoppers come with a $14.00 fee period. Why try to hide the truth in the dvr fee?

Apparently some people think it's confusing to just simply say $14 per Hopper and $7 per Joey.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Only because it doesn't match what the bill says.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

LOL, I am playing around again discovering things!

Lol. One thing that S308/309 did to the counters, the In the MoCA stats section it now labels each receiver with its proper name instead of just its MAC address. Comes in handy (for me anyway.)

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

Lol. One thing that S308/309 did to the counters, the In the MoCA stats section it now labels each receiver with its proper name instead of just its MAC address. Comes in handy (for me anyway.)

Sent from my iPad 2 using Forum Runner

Yep, noticed that too. Are you getting email notifications for threads you are subscribed too? I quit getting them for some reason. The setting is still selected to receive notifications.

Well, disappearing tiles are back.

I had not seen these in months, but all of a sudden last night Ive run into an issue, so far Ive had to keep 4 shows we've watched restored to keep the next 5 visible. This is viewing the bedroom Hopper with the HWS from the living room, so Id guess its a HWS issue and not the other Hoppers fault. Not sure though, just annoying as heck.

Seems its been a longer gap between updates. Sure were pretty frequent earlier on.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

It did not fix the Timers listing when you select one of the timers, Timer Schedule, and then the cancel button. It still backs completely out of the Timers listing instead of just cancelling the last action performed. This is a problem that showed up with S308.

There is a very easy fix. Don't use the Cancel Button. Instead use the Red button to take you back to the Daily Schedule list.

There is a very easy fix. Don't use the Cancel Button. Instead use the Red button to take you back to the Daily Schedule list.

That doesn't work near as well because in the past, hitting CANCEL would take you back to the timer screen in one press, plus it would still have the timer you were working with selected. The "workaround" not only has 4-5 more button presses involved, but it takes you to the top, instead of to where you were previously.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)