Hopper with Sling S514 Update

do you guys think it will be sometime this week it will be coming?i still got 506 on mine
NickofTime.jpg

foghorn2....
That picture is awesome:devilish

I remember growing up, that we had the little devil head (Long gone). I had no idea were it came from.

Then I saw that Twilight Zone episode, the one we had was a exact copy. now I wonder how my family acquired it :)

Steve

Still on S506.....

do you guys think it will be sometime this week it will be coming?i still got 506 on mine
Since it has now been a while since S514 came out that there probably will be a new release before everyone gets the current one. If I'm wrong, maybe this Thursday will be the magic day for everyone that is waiting patiently and impatiently for 514 to arrive.

Still waiting on my update here too. So if I don't get the S514 update by next Friday Dec. 5th, it will have been three weeks since Scott said everyone would get it. This hws is fairly new. I got it like in October and I thought that the newer hoppers would get the software first, but that sure hasn't been the case with this hopper.

Still waiting on my update here too. So if I don't get the S514 update by next Friday Dec. 5th, it will have been three weeks since Scott said everyone would get it. This hws is fairly new. I got it like in October and I thought that the newer hoppers would get the software first, but that sure hasn't been the case with this hopper.

That sure is a long time. How many days is it usually before you get the update from day one when it gets pushed out? I bet we jump to the next update before you get S514.

Age of the receiver plays no part in getting the update. It is all based on receiver numbers, and various other components. If they are trying to fix something that is occurring on a specific batch number, they will likely release to those receivers in the batch number first(this is an example, but it has happened during the initial release off be hoppers). Generally speaking though, on average, they will be released in groups by receiver number(ie all hoppers ending in 743 for example).

What Joey someone has has no bearing on receiving the update(s).

I'm just waiting for Dish to push out S516, to the same group of receivers, and we'll have another round of "I still don't have the update" posts ! Oh, the tragedy !!

What Joey someone has has no bearing on receiving the update(s).

I'm just waiting for Dish to push out S516, to the same group of receivers, and we'll have another round of "I still don't have the update" posts ! Oh, the tragedy !!
I'm expecting S516 on Dec 9 and will be really upset if I don't get it.:eek:

Reactions: ChadT41
I hit up DIRT to find out what's going on and supposedly 515 is coming by next week and it should be the major release for everyone who didn't get upgraded, like me :( Wish I could get 514 pushed while i'm away!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts