Hopper with Sling S514 Update

If past history holds true, us poor, deprived souls still running the broken/antiquated/obsolete software will not see anything until Monday at the earliest. Dish doesn't push updates on larger scales on holidays or weekends. Nonetheless, we'll still be informed tomorrow, the next day, the day after, and so on that no update was rec'd ! :p

Reactions: 300mag and ChadT41
I'm predicting that everyone will get the update Thursday morning along with the wonderful aroma of roasting turkey.:biggrin

"and the turkey you festively slice
is MURDER
do you know how animals die?
kitchen aromas aren't very homely
it's not "comforting", "cheery" or "kind"
it's sizzling blood and the unholy stench
of MURDER"

Happy Thanksgiving!

I think that maybe I should just drink the whiskey myself and forget about the damn update.:idea2
Hey, you're starting to make sense now.:D
But, but, I can't believe that you didn't get the update this am. Updates always come on Thursday except when they come on Tuesday.

PS. The turkey is in the oven. C'mon over around one.....and bring the whiskey..........;)

I'm surprised at how often I'm using the "use the other Hopper's tuner" feature. THREE times today, since I'm recording the Macy's parade.

The use other Hopper timer feature is accompanied by the message "may" cause a conflict. Often it doesn't. I'm not sure how the count is made, but often, if I go ahead and set the timer, no conflict exists.

I think it says "may cause a conflict" because it doesn't take PTAT into account. I thought it was strange I got that when I was adding a local network timer and other timers were already set for other locals. It recorded on local HWS, not the other one.

That's been around for quite some time. That's multi recall. Or multiswap, depending on which button you push

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)