Hopper With Sling Software Version S527 is Here

i wonder if this is another update to fix bugs in the system?any changes i just want to know i am still stuck at S525 no update yet

Well this software still didn't fix the { ADD OTA station} button that works. Well we are now three years into the hopper and this still hasn't been addressed.

i wonder if this is another update to fix bugs in the system?
If people can't "see" any change, as in adding features, yes, it's fixing bugs.

Well this software still didn't fix the { ADD OTA station} button that works. Well we are now three years into the hopper and this still hasn't been addressed.
My money says that function will never be implemented. Dish should just remove the damn button from the menu and put the nail in it !

Reactions: charlesrshell
I'm going out on a limb here and suspecting that these 2-3 quick software revisions are in fact CarbonUI-related. Just little things to make sure the new interface works properly... That said, it does not mean we'll see the new UI next week or even next month. We could run S527 for an indefinite period of time.

Reactions: simplexswrhs90
I'm going out on a limb here and suspecting that these 2-3 quick software revisions are in fact CarbonUI-related. Just little things to make sure the new interface works properly... That said, it does not mean we'll see the new UI next week or even next month. We could run S527 for an indefinite period of time.
that is true we will soon find out eventually it could be this month or next month.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)