Hot HDTV Deal - New Toshiba 30HF84 - $716.99 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradolson

Original poster
Jul 20, 2004
Details: http://satelliteguys.gottadeal.com/deal-info-id-4079-store-amazon.html

In stock and shipping! This is the new model from Toshiba - replaces the old 30HF83. They moved the speakers to the bottom to save width, so if you have a cabinet or armoire, it should fit no problem.

2 HD-component and 1 HDMI input.

$716.99 with free shipping. Sells elsewhere for $800-900 plus shipping. Best Buy has it in their ad this week for $899 + tax.

I planned on getting the 34" version, but you can almost get 2 of the 30" models for what most places have the 34" for, so I'm thinking about picking one up anyway.

Right design for a small wide-screen, speakers on the bottom. Now if it just had an ATSC tuner like the new Sanyos at Walmart, I'd might make start the sales pitch to overcome the WAF.

"Update: Temporarily out of stock - keep checking back. Brand new model - Amazing price! Amazon has the brand new Toshiba 30HF84 30" Widescreen HD-Ready TV for just $716.99 with FREE SHIPPING. Sells for $899+ most places. This is Toshiba's replacement for the 30HF83. They moved the speakers to the bottom to save space. It also comes with a HDMI digital input."

I ended up ordering one just now. That price was too good to pass up. I figure the 34" version would have cost me at least $500 more.

Now hopefully it gets here in time for the start of the NFL season :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)