Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
1. Lets have the audio turned up.. When ever the driver team's talk, fade the network audio, bring up the driver audio. When there done, fade the network audio back up.

2. Uncensored is nice, but lets have someone killing out the static if we can.

3. Great job on the channels, this isnt bad so far.

4. Turn down the graphic audio. When a graphic pops up and off the screen that audio is too loud.

5. Interactive stuff please! How hard is it to have some interactivity and interactive apps. This is a D* internal thing, and could be done via the internet with a connection to nascar.com

6. Great job on keeping the driver/team audio on the commercials. (hey it would be nice if we went to a full screen and totally skipped the commercials completely.) Id pay for that HINT HINT...

Over all a good experience so far, not like last year, but doable. It seems like most of the cost from last year was from the talent on the 4 channels and not production costs.

would be nice to hear team audio during commercials on all 4 driver channels. one did #9, one did not #48, one off and on #88, not sure about the #99

For being free, I was happy... ;)

For us former paying customers, this is a huge adjustment and there is improvement that could be made. D* is in a rock and a hard place. IF the cost was the talent, give us the same features minus the talent. Im not saying that it wasnt bad, im only pointing out how they can improve the product. This is only week 1, 48 more to go :D

For us former paying customers, this is a huge adjustment and there is improvement that could be made. D* is in a rock and a hard place. IF the cost was the talent, give us the same features minus the talent. Im not saying that it wasnt bad, im only pointing out how they can improve the product. This is only week 1, 48 more to go :D

+1

I agree, as a former paying customer, I thought it was well done. However I too would like to see the driver to crew audio channel back.

It's a small thing but, I really enjoy the driver to crew audio. The driver I like to follow has no chance of ever being one of the 4 spotlight drivers.

Mikey can drive 55!

Trackpass is something I have no interest in just to get the crew audio. I have no use for virtual racing or the live leaderboard.

Trackpass is something I have no interest in just to get the crew audio. I have no use for virtual racing or the live leaderboard.

You don't have to pay for PitCommand or RaceView from Nascar to get just audio. You can get Scanner. $29.95 for the entire year, or $4.50 a month. With Scanner, you can listen to any team radio.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts