House

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I loved the finale, but will not discuss til later or tomorrow. Wait till the those to the west catch up.

I was terrified when I thought they were actually gonna kill House off like that... thought the actual ending was great and very true to the character over the years.

I had suspension of disbelief problems at the ending

His "death" relied on the fact that people saw him in the window just before the beam collapsed. How would he know that was about to happen? And if the roof was collapsing, how could he plan a route to the back door? The dental records thing is equally suspicious

Other than that, I enjoyed the whole episode, especially the ending.

I think they did a fantastic job on the finale.

I had suspension of disbelief problems at the ending

His "death" relied on the fact that people saw him in the window just before the beam collapsed. How would he know that was about to happen? And if the roof was collapsing, how could he plan a route to the back door? The dental records thing is equally suspicious

Other than that, I enjoyed the whole episode, especially the ending.

When he got downstairs and looked up the roof ceiling was covered in fire. It's a safe assumption (and a big leap) to say he wasn't as close to the door as it looked. As for the dental records, while it's suspicious it's one of the consistent things the series has setup over the past few seasons with records being falsified and changed. I also think he may have been helped... probably not from his team or Wilson as their reactions needed to be genuine but there are a lot of other people out there he's turned to in the past... a 2 hour finale would have been better and seemed less rushed

I also think that at the end Foreman had a suspicion that House had conned them... when he found the badge underneath the table instead of the card he was using to prop it up...

The only thing I thought that was missing was an appearance from Cuddy... since you brought back everyone else (though her not being there likely due to the way she was let go.)

It was one of the few finales I thought was handled well though... no deviations from character, nothing too implausible, and not as dark as they could have taken it.

duckydan said:
* SPOILER *

The only thing I thought that was missing was an appearance from Cuddy... since you brought back everyone else (though her not being there likely due to the way she was let go.)

It was one of the few finales I thought was handled well though... no deviations from character, nothing too implausible, and not as dark as they could have taken it.

...and thank goodness House and Wilson weren't doing a soft shoe number or dancing in a top-hat and walking stick. :)

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

I'll admit that it was"different" when they've done this in the post...but I wouldn't wasn't to see it in the series finale.

Can someone post the stores finally ratings?

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

true im happy with the way they ended it :)

I sure wish they could have went another season, but I guess it has to end sometime.

Sent from my rooted Kindle Fire using SatelliteGuys

I sure wish they could have went another season, but I guess it has to end sometime.

Sent from my rooted Kindle Fire using SatelliteGuys

Agreed. In my case, we've never seen seasons 1-5 so we're busy recording and watching them on USA..several shows each day. We're almost through season one and things that happned the past two years are making a lot more sense. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts