How about a "guy" programming packge.....yeah I can dream

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
My only changes would be CNN and Fox News for Science channel and Fuse. Although I don't think Fuse is in HD on Direct, (correct me if I'm wrong.)

Lets set it at....$45 a month base price...would you subscribe to it???
Of course!

I think you know the obvious problem with this; you cherry picked all of the most expensive channels that account for 90+% of the current package fees. ESPN alone is $5/mo.

Iceberg for head of the FCC to make such a package a possibility! And to abolish DMAs! And to make everything HD!

If we can't have true ala carte, why can't we at least get "theme packs" like they have in Canada? E.g. In my case I'd probably lose "kids and family" and possibly "sports"--provided I can still get my RSN....

Comcast tried this last year, but it was a complete joke--once you added it up, it was actually a few bucks less for Digital Premiere since each package was 10 /month... It's 5 in Canada IIRC. the only way you could save money on Comcast's plan was to have like the basic package, minus ESPN plus like 1 theme pack. The Canadian packages seem to be more fair, with discounts for multiple packages etc.

Is this type of packaging mandated in Canada, or do they just have looser terms with their content providers that allow it easier?

Nat

Ice,
Ya gotta have the Velocity Channel ....

I also would like the Science channel as well.

Coming soon, an all new TV Service provider :

Iceberg TV !!!

Newbe here. I like this idea but didn't see any of the Fox Sport Net, etc. channels. Also, for me it would have to include Turner Classic Movies and Fox Movie channel.

Needs to have the Local RSN in there somewhere (at least the local).
Also, if your gonna pay for the Sport Package (basically the RSN's) they should have the GAMES NOT Blacked Out.

Needs to have the Local RSN in there somewhere (at least the local).
Also, if your gonna pay for the Sport Package (basically the RSN's) they should have the GAMES NOT Blacked Out.

the last thing on the sports list
all the other RSN's

I too somehow missed it :doh:

I knew you had to have had it listed somewhere ... I must have glossed over the end.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts