How Big Is Your PIG?

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
:D Just for fun, coining a new term here: PIG (Picture In Guide). So, just for fun, how big is your PIG? Mine's 32" (diagonal). :eek:

I very rarely look at my PIG since the whole point of being in the guide is to look at the guide info. But, I would miss my PIG if it left me. :p

It's not the size of the PIG it's how you work the menus, that matters.

DarrellP said:
:D Just for fun, coining a new term here: PIG (Picture In Guide). So, just for fun, how big is your PIG? Mine's 32" (diagonal). :eek:
PIG envy
after reading this I broke out my old projection panel(Sharp qa1150 VGA (640x480) resolution, active matrix; 185,000 colors)/overhead projector setup. Havent used it in a cpl years due to the fact it has to be used in the dark (complete darkness) we set it up in my 12 yr olds room well see how big pig is as soon as it gets dark. im expecting at least 25 inchs

last time i hooked it up was with directv and was able to get a good PQ, Too bad it will be 4/3.

MR. C

I have a hard time believing a projection on a screen is gonna look anywhere near as good as a real TV. quit bragging :yes

I have a 14 inch diagonal PIG on a 43 inch plasma screen. What is funny is that the PIG is the only place I ever see any sparklies. So I'm the proud owner of a 14 inch sparkling pig.

electr0n said:
I was feeling pretty good about myself until I read DarrellP's post.
I guess that I now have PIG envy...
:cool:
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's PIG. :D

This is funny, keep em coming.