How do I pick up ESPN on a BUD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hawksrun

Original poster
Mar 8, 2007
I'm a newbie and since ESPN, Spike and others have left c-band, is there an alternative way to get those channels? Is Ku an option?

Only for wildfeeds/backhauls of some events, which you will have to take time to find. If you want the channel, you will have to go with subscription Cable or Directv, or DishNotwork.

Al

I'm a newbie and since ESPN, Spike and others have left c-band, is there an alternative way to get those channels? Is Ku an option?

Spike should be back on from NPS soon on 4dtv.

ESPN does not want there channels on 4dtv because the DSR 920 if I am not mistaken... can't handle blackouts properly.

Thats Crap, I want C band with ku, but I think it is stupid they pull this crap!!!

i agree. there is a channel i've been wanting alot of my favorite shows come on "Fx" but big dish cant get it. maybe oneday but im not going to quit with big dish for a small one;)

i agree. there is a channel i've been wanting alot of my favorite shows come on "Fx" but big dish cant get it. maybe oneday but im not going to quit with big dish for a small one;)

Don't ask me to explain, as I don't understand this, but according to NPS once all of the analog channels go digital they'll be able to offer FX. There's something about having to offer both analog and digital versions of the channel if there's still analog channels being broadcast. Once analog it gone, they can offer the digital version of FX.

Don't ask me to explain, as I don't understand this, but according to NPS once all of the analog channels go digital they'll be able to offer FX. There's something about having to offer both analog and digital versions of the channel if there's still analog channels being broadcast. Once analog it gone, they can offer the digital version of FX.

I Can't Wait. Been Wanting The Channel for a bit now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)