How do you cancel after 3 mo?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ghc37

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 2, 2007
I got Directv HD installed on dec. 1st and they gave me all the free movie channels etc, etc. At the end of the 3 months , if I don't want to pay for them do I need to call to cancel or can I do it online?

I got Directv HD installed on dec. 1st and they gave me all the free movie channels etc, etc. At the end of the 3 months , if I don't want to pay for them do I need to call to cancel or can I do it online?

You can do it online or via the phone.

Yeah...it would be costly to cancel everything. After three months a simple phone call to DirecTV and about 5 minutes working your way through the automated menu maze should suffice.

Yup same here after the 3 months the free channels were shut off with no action on my part.

I actually appreciated that they did this as Dish Network just starts billing you the day your free preview expires and you have to call them (you cant do it online)

On the new Q1 offer, the pay channels will stay on unless you call to cancel. We just discussed this issue yesterday at a Directv Road Show in St. Louis.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)