Status
Please reply by conversation.

IcEWoLF

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 31, 2006
Nevada
It doesn't do it for all the channels, just a select few, is there a way to disable this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 366
Not that I'm aware of, its a feature ... nothing in the menus that I have seen ...

It does it for ant program that is capable of using the on demand showings.

Reactions: IcEWoLF
You can either wait a few seconds and it will go away, or hit exit and it will disappear immediately. Sometimes you have to hit exit twice.

I also wish this guide-cluttering garbage could be disabled.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I just hate useless stuff appearing on my screen is all.

Make a list of all the channels that you receive the message form and then never go to one of them gain and you will not have anything to cry about.

Make a list of all the channels that you receive the message form and then never go to one of them gain and you will not have anything to cry about.
That doesn't work that way .... it doesn't come up by the Channel, it comes up by the program .

For example say USA Network, NCIS may show the (to start from the beginning press here) button, but the next show, if it's not on ondemand, it won't show up.

Reactions: raoul5788
I don't hate the message, what I hate, is even once the program has been fully streamed, that F-FWD does not work. You're better off recording the program during another showing so you can have full DVR capability than being crippled just because they wanted to stream it to you.

No reason at all if the program has been fully buffered you should not be able to use full DVR capability.

Reactions: supermod38
I don't hate the message, what I hate, is even once the program has been fully streamed, that F-FWD does not work.
LAME
I remember downloading some NBC programs when we would have storms so either it was knocked out or the stupid scroll was always on the screen and HATED you couldnt FF through it

Should replace REC and FF may not be available to never.
The pq is not good quality when using this feature. Tried it a few times will never use again.

Reactions: IcEWoLF
I'd rather be able to disable the low disc space warning on my DVR
It doesn't need to come up every time to open the play list.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts