How high is your bill CableTV?

PKII

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 22, 2005
WV
I have basic cable with Internet. $104.00 :( I have no digital channels. No HD. No nothing. Internet part is $36. $68 for basic cable. Anyone else getting ripped off?

Just got my first bill emailed to me yesterday after converting to Signature Home. $269.64 + franchise fee and whatever taxes/fees are associated with digital phone. Plus I usually subscribe to NHL Center Ice, MLB Extra Innings and ESPN Game Plan. No I don't feel like I'm getting ripped off. If you compare what I have versus what it would cost with satellite and Verizon for phone and internet, Time Warner comes out to in the same ball park if not slightly cheaper then my other options.

Wow about as bad as mine. The problem is I rarely watch tv at all. This is why I have BASIC. : / Just in case I want to watch it. I watch more TV on the internet than on the TV.

They basically force you into a bundle, because they are my only option for high speed internet. However come next fall when my 2 years of promo pricing disappears (currently paying $130 a month plus $43 extra for 4 months for the NHL Centerice Package), if they don't come up with a package to keep me happy, I will bite the bullet and make my own bundle with directv and basic cable with internet.

They basically force you into a bundle, because they are my only option for high speed internet. However come next fall when my 2 years of promo pricing disappears (currently paying $130 a month plus $43 extra for 4 months for the NHL Centerice Package), if they don't come up with a package to keep me happy, I will bite the bullet and make my own bundle with directv and basic cable with internet.

At least with mine I can have High Speed Internet only but they raise the price for the internet but its not as much as it is with cable. I think its $59.99 I think they do this so you won't have satellite and cable internet. : /

lol:I call them Crime Warner. I was with them for 25 years. After my bill went up 7 dollars to 72.00 for basic cable i call and complained. They gave me the o well attitude so i dropped them and never looked back. My bill is 54 dollars now and the picture is quality is much better and the dvr with the receiver comes in handy.
If i need movie to watch netfix covers that and its still cheaper then
Crime Warner.

What are your internet speeds with the Signature Home? In my area they are 50/5. $269.95 is a little steep. My car payment is a lot less!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)