How long with Dish?

Been with Dish since March of 2003, coming up on my 10th year anniversary.

Bought 2 301's at Radio Shack, had a Dish 500 installed.

Upgraded to HD in 2006 with a 622 and added a 211 for 4 total receivers.

Dish installed an original D1000 and a DPP44 switch both of which we still use now with 722K and 3 211's.

Since December 2010. Got tired of Time Warner's crap. I was gonna go back to DirecTV, but then I remembered that Dish has two Superstations from my home market (WWOR 9 and WPIX 11), plus I had heard from a few friends who switched directly from DirecTV to Dish in this area that they weren't getting as much signal loss from snow on Dish as they did on DTV, and that turned out to be true in my case, as well.

I've been with Dish since May of 2003. Been happy with them for the most part over the years. Before that was with Directv and going back further had Primestar--years ago.

I first got dish in either December of 98 or January of 99. Been with them ever since. I put the account on hold while we were living in an apartment (building our house). We had Time Warner during that time. Worst pay tv experience of my life!

June 2001 moved into a new house and got rid of the worst cable company I ever had Adelphia. Bought a PVR 501, 301 and a JVC 6000 nothing on HD except HD net and an HD loop that Dish had running. Installed myself, no one in my circle had ever seen a DVR and when I paused live TV it was like magic to them.

We've had it for about 4 months and love it!. The Hopper did its job and made us jump from Direct. Great product and great service. We are very happy!

May of 1999

Started with them why my options were Dish, Direct, or a Small crapy cable Co.
Now have the ability ot get COX and have them in the home for internet and home phone but still stick with Dish.
Like what I get and look at it every couple years but never can find enough reason to change.

Have a 722K and still using a 508 also.

Started Dish as soon as it was available in West Texas. I think 97. We kept the C-Band system running for the first few years to get out of market networks and free feeds. Stopped the C=Band when equipment failed.

Dish in 2007... went to DirecTV for a year and a few months, paid the ETF and signed back up w/Dish.

I liked the Cutting Edge program with DirecTV, but Dish has a second-to-none community of users with great technology.

August 23, 1997 here
Started with the dish 5000
Currently have a 922

Haven't had any problems and enjoy the great service

July 2002...and counting. Not going anywhere (Lots of good reasons why).

I've been a subscriber since March 1997. (I think.) I started with a self installed Dish 300 pointed at 119 and two 5000 receivers. We have gone through the 508, 625, 512, and 612. We now have two Hoppers and Two Joeys. They almost lost me during the Viacom dispute but it was settled before I reached my tipping point. Except for the Viacom blackout, I have been quite happy with Dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts