How many FTA receivers do you have active?

How many FTA receivers do you have setup and active?

• one

Votes: 18 17.3%
  • two or three

Votes: 54 51.9%
  • four or five

Votes: 24 23.1%
  • six to nine

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • ten or more

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Please reply by conversation.
One AZBox Elit. One Coolsat 5000 and 1 Viewsat Ultra for Dish aiming.

Last edited:
I have two Pansat 3500s. I like then because they have skew control. Wish there would be a new HD version like the 9200 or AzBox with Skew.
Or maybe the Vbox-4000 :)
-C.

Just the Sonicview 4000, for now. I have no real intentions to get additional receivers anytime soon, although would like to get a DVR one, if I come across a cheap or free receiver, I'd consider it. I would also need to upgrade my dish setup a bit to support two receivers, although I am there partly with a couple dual output LNBFs (although they are rather old, but they seem to work).

just added a new one

Geosatpro 200

oh and the new HD one Sadoun is selling will be showing up soon :)

Pansat 2700A for the dish pointing fun and outside use, 9200HD for blind scanning.

That's what I use my 2700 for as well, now that my main receivers are the two Visionsats. The ability to record instantly when I see something interesting makes the Visionsats indispensable. I do, however, like the blind scan on the Pansat 2700 better, since it gives details during the scan (such as the transponders that are being found). I also think it is a little more thorough. It is, however, much slower.

If you are including analog and digicipher II as well as digital receivers for use with FTA, I currently have over 40 active receivers within my communications room and throughout the house. Plus another 20 plus not being used.

I have a new receiver arriving this week that nobody ever mentioned here on Satellite Guys that I am excited about. I will let you know which receiver and how well it performs in another thread once it arrives and have some time to begin doing some testing.

Coolsat 5000 for blindscanning and main motorized setup
Pansat 9200 downstairs
Azbox in living room used in conjunction with CS5k cause I just don't trust the azbox motor control yet.

I don't count the old fortec classic I use for dish pointing.

1 Viewsat MaxHD - Selling
1 Captain 8000HD
1 Sonicview 360 elite
1 Pansat 6100 Private
1 Sonicview 8000HD - Game Room
1 Pansat 9200HD - Main

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts