How many MLB games will you attend this year?

ehren

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 8, 2006
Wisconsin
With the blah blah blah economic crisis what is your plan on attending games?

I am going to 5 Phillies games this season, 4 games in Milwaukee and 1 day game in Chicago. My friend has a 2 seat 20 game pak for the milwaukee brewers and I went to about 75% of them and i've attended 29 and 26 games the past 2 seasons but I really have to cut back this season and it makes me upset. My pharmacutical company froze wages instead of layoffs but I still have being layed off in the back of my mind so I don't want to go too crazy on tickets this year.

Just wanted to create a fun topic hopefully.

I usually make it to around 10-15 games a year. Depending on my work situation (duh :)), I hope to do the same this year.

I'fd hate to think what would happen to Orioles' attendance if the Boston fans stop shuttling down to Baltimore for their home games.

Last edited:
In the past I have bought 10 or 15 game packs...This year I am not commiting to any set games, Trying to save $$$ where I can. I will go to three to four most likely. I plan to introduce my daughter to a live baseball game this year!

Well...I will definately make ALL 6 games of the World Baseball Classic next month....gotta admit, 6 games in great seats for $120 a piece is awesome....thanks to Mrs. Salsadancer7!
I will make the Yankees series, the Rays series, maybe a Met series or two and maybe the Reds and/or Cubs. So I would say that it could be close to 20 games all together.

I will definately make ALL 6 games of the World Baseball Classic next month....gotta admit, 6 games in great seats for $120 a piece is awesome....thanks to Mrs. Salsadancer7!

I can't wait to see our pictures and experiences.

BTW, who are you rooting for in the WBC? I know you had some bad experiences when you went to two Raiders games, and I hope you have a happier time.

I can't wait to see our pictures and experiences.

BTW, who are you rooting for in the WBC? I know you had some bad experiences when you went to two Raiders games, and I hope you have a happier time.

I will obviously will be rooting for Puerto Rico. But if they do not make it to the 2nd round(hosted at Dolphin Stadium)....I will root for the last Latin American team standing.....

10-15 is probably a good estimate of games I'll see at the Jake this year.

I also usually make a point to go to a few minor league games. (Single A- Lake County Captains). The stadium is beautiful, small and quaint. The price of admission is very cheap and so are the food and beverages. The game at it's most pure form.

I am 2h, 45m from Cincinnati, the nearest ML city. I will go up maybe 4 times. I have business that will take me close to Pittsburg at least once, maybe 3 or more time, and have been offered a comp trip to Yankee Stadium by a friend of one of the visiting players. Probably also will go to Toronto for work at least one and catch a game if the team is in town.

At least one. I would like to go to another ballpark that I have never seen. Maybe Pittsburgh to see Cybok crying after another Pirate loss. :p :D