How many MLB games will you attend this year?

i'll go to at least 2, already have tickets for my first one of the season at Busch stadium to watch the cards, will most likely make the trip over to cinci sometime this summer too.

BTW one of the best ways to get tickets this year at busch stadium is this DON'T BUY DIRECT FROM THE CARDINALS!!!!!!! They slap on fees like heck, personal choice is either ebay or stubhub has some good prices for seats well below face value too for several games (not including ASG festivites though)

Probably no more than one when the Reds visit DC. It's just too darn expensive to go to very many games.

sorry to say the econmy has made me give up my season (partial) tickets. had the " series" plan. one game for every series (right smack behinde home plate, a bit up though). had for....7, 8 years. not this year. business is to bad. im sure i will go to a hand full of games though

I usually go to Pittsburgh twice a year for two games per series each time, and Milwaukee once for a game or two of a series. I'll probably go to a few Reds game here in Ohio depending on how many bobble-head games there are and on what dates the Pirates come to town. Add another random game if I visit Chicago or somewhere else, and I would say I'll attend 10+ games this year. :up

We should get together and have a Satelliteguys game day.

Does Jimbo follow baseball?

I'll probably go to at least 5 games including Opening Day in Cincinnati!!!...I have only missed one Opening Day for the Reds in the last 29 years!!!...:D

And I'm always up for a road trip...If anybody does Cleveland make sure to take in the Rock 'n Roll HOF....best thing in the city in my book!!!...:cool:

I'm always up for a road trip...If anybody does Cleveland make sure to take in the Rock 'n Roll HOF....best thing in the city in my book!!!.

We have a Cleveland guy on this site. He knows the city like the back of his hand.

I'll probably go to at least 5 games including Opening Day in Cincinnati!!!...I have only missed one Opening Day for the Reds in the last 29 years!!!...:D

And I'm always up for a road trip...If anybody does Cleveland make sure to take in the Rock 'n Roll HOF....best thing in the city in my book!!!...:cool:

How do you get the tickets? I can never get on the list to get them.

I went to 0 Mariner's games last year. I usually go to about 3 or 4 if they have no playoff hopes. With Junior signing this year I'll guestimate over 10 games.

As a kid in the mid 60's, I would catch the subway to the Bronx just to see Mantle in his final seasons. I'm glad my kids will have a similar opportunity to see Jr.

Besides the games I will be taking in at beautiful Jacob's Field, I'm still debating on whether or not to take a voyage up to Chicago for the weekend series at historic Wrigley Field for the Cubs vs. Indians games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)