How many Sirius/XM/SiriusXM radios do you have?

Three cars (Daughter Wife mine) also an original Roady activated only for a Month here and there when needed - sometimes when renting a car or for a friend as it needs no cradle or audio hook-up and various other times. Also via DISH receivers, Smartphones, Alexa.

Reactions: edisonprime
I have a Skyfi 2 . That Iu use in my house and I also move it to my RV. I have had the Skyfi 2 for almost 15 years. I also had a another Skyfi receiver but it didn't like being left by it's self in the RV and it ran away from home about 2 years ago.
My 2016 Ram Truck has it and my 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee also. Has a Satellite equipped Radio in it. I believe they are both equipped the UConnect8.4AN/RA4 Radio Systems.

I have three radios total, all Sirius based with the All Access package. Two are Ford Sync infotainment systems, one in a ’14 Expedition and one in a ’13 Navigator and then one at home built in to my Sony ES A/V Receiver. Also use the Android and Windows 10 apps to stream on occasion.

One inactive XM radio. Two inactive ones in my 2012 and 2013 Fords (one currently has a free preview the other does not.)

I have a stratus six in my pick up truck and an Onyx in my dish van Plus I pay for all access so I can stream on my computer and devices

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts