How many Sirius/XM/SiriusXM radios do you have?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Three cars (Daughter Wife mine) also an original Roady activated only for a Month here and there when needed - sometimes when renting a car or for a friend as it needs no cradle or audio hook-up and various other times. Also via DISH receivers, Smartphones, Alexa.

Reactions: edisonprime
I have a Skyfi 2 . That Iu use in my house and I also move it to my RV. I have had the Skyfi 2 for almost 15 years. I also had a another Skyfi receiver but it didn't like being left by it's self in the RV and it ran away from home about 2 years ago.
My 2016 Ram Truck has it and my 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee also. Has a Satellite equipped Radio in it. I believe they are both equipped the UConnect8.4AN/RA4 Radio Systems.

I have three radios total, all Sirius based with the All Access package. Two are Ford Sync infotainment systems, one in a ’14 Expedition and one in a ’13 Navigator and then one at home built in to my Sony ES A/V Receiver. Also use the Android and Windows 10 apps to stream on occasion.

One inactive XM radio. Two inactive ones in my 2012 and 2013 Fords (one currently has a free preview the other does not.)

I have a stratus six in my pick up truck and an Onyx in my dish van Plus I pay for all access so I can stream on my computer and devices

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts