How much is AT250?

ClarkGable

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 23, 2010
NW Ohio
Another discussion here prompted me to take a look at my Dish bill. I noticed I am being charged $79.99 for AT250, while the Dish website says that $69.99 is the "everyday low price." Am I being overcharged $10 a month? BTW, I do have HD free for life.

Thanks!

Don't see anywhere that it is $69. Are you sure you are on DISH's site or some other site that sells DISH, that have not updated their prices.

Another discussion here prompted me to take a look at my Dish bill. I noticed I am being charged $79.99 for AT250, while the Dish website says that $69.99 is the "everyday low price." Am I being overcharged $10 a month? BTW, I do have HD free for life.

Thanks!

ClarkGable,

Our America’s Top 250 package is $79.99, With the America’s Top 200 package set at $69.99. I am more than happy to check all options for you today! Would you PM me w/the phone and 4 digit PIN to better help you?

Thanks

Reactions: 356B and sodly
BTW, I do have HD free for life.
Also, "HD free for life" should show up as a separate line item with another line for the credit. It's not lumped into the "AT" package price.

I did a Google search for "dish network at250" and checked a few of those nationwide resellers and some hid the price but most did not and showed it as $79.99.

Been our package for many years, with last price increases it is 79.99

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

ClarkGable,

Our America’s Top 250 package is $79.99, With the America’s Top 200 package set at $69.99. I am more than happy to check all options for you today! Would you PM me w/the phone and 4 digit PIN to better help you?

Thanks
I stand corrected. The package I saw for $69.99 is indeed AT200. Thanks for your pointing that out!! I apologize to all that offered assistance and suggestions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)