How much is AT250?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ClarkGable

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 23, 2010
NW Ohio
Another discussion here prompted me to take a look at my Dish bill. I noticed I am being charged $79.99 for AT250, while the Dish website says that $69.99 is the "everyday low price." Am I being overcharged $10 a month? BTW, I do have HD free for life.

Thanks!

Don't see anywhere that it is $69. Are you sure you are on DISH's site or some other site that sells DISH, that have not updated their prices.

Another discussion here prompted me to take a look at my Dish bill. I noticed I am being charged $79.99 for AT250, while the Dish website says that $69.99 is the "everyday low price." Am I being overcharged $10 a month? BTW, I do have HD free for life.

Thanks!

ClarkGable,

Our America’s Top 250 package is $79.99, With the America’s Top 200 package set at $69.99. I am more than happy to check all options for you today! Would you PM me w/the phone and 4 digit PIN to better help you?

Thanks

Reactions: 356B and sodly
BTW, I do have HD free for life.
Also, "HD free for life" should show up as a separate line item with another line for the credit. It's not lumped into the "AT" package price.

I did a Google search for "dish network at250" and checked a few of those nationwide resellers and some hid the price but most did not and showed it as $79.99.

Been our package for many years, with last price increases it is 79.99

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

ClarkGable,

Our America’s Top 250 package is $79.99, With the America’s Top 200 package set at $69.99. I am more than happy to check all options for you today! Would you PM me w/the phone and 4 digit PIN to better help you?

Thanks
I stand corrected. The package I saw for $69.99 is indeed AT200. Thanks for your pointing that out!! I apologize to all that offered assistance and suggestions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts