How much longer do I have to wait for Fox Business Channel?

Seriously though. Do you guys think Fox Bus. will get picked up sometime? I am a Dave Ramsey Nut and his new show is on there. Thats the only reason I would like to have it.

FBN is about making money and making it work for the average person, and for me it has nothing to do with news, political or otherwise.

I consider it a DYI for your wallet. For those that already have more money than they can possibly use and give away, I can see that the network may be a waste of time and bandwidth. I do see it as potentially beneficial to everyone who would like to learn more about growing wealth rather than watching basketball in HD so you can see sweat on players faces.

I personally would like to learn more from folks like Dave Ramsey. I imagine thousands of other people would also.

I think I'll send ceo@echostar.com another email to be sure they know I want the channel.

I trade stocks for a living and this nonsense about Dish not carrying FBN is costing me money. Charlie, get your ass in gear and pay the darn 9 cents a month. If not, me and thousands of others like me will cancel our subscriptions (and A+ credit ratings) so fast it will make your head spin.

Dish Network, you are wearing out my patience!

Good luck with that. I want LOGO which is much more imotrtant then the fox business nazi channel.

BTW welcome to the club of p.o.ed dish customers.

A directive was issued today advising all CSRs who receive call-ins regarding this channel to provide the standard "we want channel X" canned response. Charlie's tired of hearing about it boys and girls.

Good luck with that. I want LOGO which is much more imotrtant then the fox business nazi channel.

BTW welcome to the club of p.o.ed dish customers.

Come on, let's be fair here. You aren't actually losing money because Dish isn't carrying LOGO, just missing out on some good programs. But this guy is losing money hand over fist because Dish isn't carrying Faux Business Channel!!!

It will be soon. Much to the dismay of some who hate "Fox" anything, there are many who see Fox News and Fox Buisness as a must have!
And not everyone who has Dish has been brain washed by the left.

Much to the dismay of some who hate "Fox" anything, there are many who see Fox News and Fox Buisness as a must have!

We really feel sorry for those people. Unfortunately with the state of education in this country today there is not much that we can do for them other then pray and recognize the disability. To include Fox Business would be just like putting a bottle of whiskey in front of an alcoholic. The sick would swallow it down and get even sicker than they are already are now.

Of course if we get another Republican in office - God forbid - during the next presidential cycle maybe he will just make it illegal to watch anything but Fox created content on television...

Protecting citizens from themselves, right? ;)

We really feel sorry for those people. Unfortunately with the state of education in this country today there is not much that we can do for them other then pray and recognize the disability. To include Fox Business would be just like putting a bottle of whiskey in front of an alcoholic. The sick would swallow it down and get even sicker than they are already are now.

Of course if we get another Republican in office - God forbid - during the next presidential cycle maybe he will just make it illegal to watch anything but Fox created content on television...

Well said, right down the party lines. Spoken like a true "Move on dot org" robot.

And when the mother spider starts to eat her young..... enjoy the ride, if you know what I.m talking about.

Oh yea, and the state of education in this country is a direct result of your co-horts controlling congress for so long.

It will be soon. Much to the dismay of some who hate "Fox" anything, there are many who see Fox News and Fox Buisness as a must have!
And not everyone who has Dish has been brain washed by the left.

Well put. Regardless of whether one wants FBN or not, my thinking is that it will wind up on Dish Network, sooner rather than later. And if they don't
want to watch it, they're not forcing them to.

Thanks for reading.

Who's we? Do you have a mouse in your pocket? Anyway, I choose to look on the bright side and see the glass as half full. At least MY vote will cancel your vote out! With a little luck and a few prayers many more cancellations will equal a conservative as our next president. Now please don’t start screaming “Voter Nullification” and start counting Hanging Chads! And just in case you're looking for a conspiracy, turn over the big rock. Lastly, a question; which party do you think is responsible for the state of education in this country today? It certainly wasn’t the Republican party. Cucumbers and condoms in the classroom just don’t mix well with Reading, Writing and Arithmetic! Have a nice day, and enjoy the Kool-Aid. :D PS. When I watch the news I'm smart enought to filter out the fiction from the facts. :p

Cucumbers and condoms in the classroom just don’t mix well with Reading, Writing and Arithmetic!

Instead, I bet you'd like to ignore evolution and geologic science - as the earth is only a few thousand years old, right?- attempt to force religion in the classroom in a direct affront to the constitution and maybe even toss in a little revisionist history that ignores the dark bigoted history of the republican party with race relations...

I am not even going to get into the No Child Left Behind FAILURE/FIASCO which has lead to massive spending increases at the federal level with ZERO results. What do you expect when the goal of your program is to train students to take standardized tests rather then giving them a true education?

As for teaching the use of condoms in school, I agree with you that there is a time and a place for that as I am sure your pedophile Republican Congressman and Gay Republican Senator(s) would agree with AIDS being more pervasive in the homosexual and IV Drug using communities. :D

Last edited:
Instead, I bet you'd like to ignore evolution and geologic science - as the earth is only a few thousand years old, right?- attempt to force religion in the classroom in a direct affront to the constitution and maybe even toss in a little revisionist history that ignores the dark bigoted history of the republican party with race relations...

Oh, you mean like the "Global warming" farce of a religion that lord Al Gore is preaching. How long will it be before his likeness is put in place of Abe Lincoln at Mount Rushmore? How long before he sets himself up as a god?

As for teaching the use of condoms in school, I agree with you that there is a time and a place for that as I am sure your pedophile Republican Congressman and Gay Republican Senator(s) would agree with AIDS being more pervasive in the homosexual and IV Drug using communities. :D

Kind of strange how you keep going back to that gay card...... (Me thinks he does protest too much.)

Remember the original question. This is so typical of politics.
People never stay focused.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)