How soon can i make a claim on Directv Protection Plan

Status
Please reply by conversation.
on the same call ,did it last month,you will have to keep the plan for I think 3 months,or they will charge you for that call retroactively,

Well it not right away. Most customers do qualify for a free service call if they sign up for protection plan. Normally it is 30 days from adding it to your account.

Well it not right away. Most customers do qualify for a free service call if they sign up for protection plan. Normally it is 30 days from adding it to your account.

thats what I got,but the 49.99 fee was credited on my bill,(because the plan took place in 30 days)regardless of the wording,they were at my house in 2 days,and I was back in business

cool so then i can have my multi-switch replaced :)
one of outputs on the multi-switch is not working
i think it shorted out when lightning hit it..possibly

is this out for to IRD?

if so why not just take a 7/16 wrench and move it to another out and that should fix it for now til you get a new multi-swtich or you saying it short out the whole switch?

get it grounded and then it wont short out.

I did not mean to discourage you. Most customers do qualify in our system for the free service call if you keep the protection plan. I was just saying that by the letter of the protection plan says 30 days

i dont know how many svc calls i roll and i tell them you know today is probably gonna cost you 50.00 but if you sign up today and get protection plan... you will only spend roughly 70.00 a year opposed to 50.00 per service call.

majority of them do take it and i told them they can cancel anytime.

?

Another grounding thread.............lightning will cook the ground wire then the cable and any multiswitch. It will often "burn open" at some point along the cable.

Failure to ground systems can protect them from near misses that seem to flow along the ground. Florida guy know lightning.

Joe

is this out for to IRD?

if so why not just take a 7/16 wrench and move it to another out and that should fix it for now til you get a new multi-swtich or you saying it short out the whole switch?

6x8 Multiswitch all outputs being used with that just one output is bad
and yes out to IRD

i cant record two shows on one of my dvr's because of this

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)