How to align cband dish is south fl

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
I got 99 degrees sat. Ok measured and ring is approx off by 1/32 at 4 o'clock when is measure down the throat its off by about 1/8 is that ok I have the scaler that came with the bsc621, and I think its a piece of crap to much movement and one fixing screw.

For C Band, it's probably OK, but best to be exact, especially for Ku.
You probably just need to tweak everything to get a better Signal.

Should I purcase an LNB with a servo motor for skew adjustment? Or is the BSC621 that I have sufficent? I am trying to get dvb hd sportsfeeds and I want to be as accurate as possible.

I dont believe they sell the polar mount alone. :( I got it working now on cband needed to take out one screy on each feeder arm and then rotate lnb with holder to get it to work. :) I'll show pic if needed for anyone who goes thru this.

Lak7, Thank you for your help along with the others who chimed in.

Can any of you tell me which sats these are, I wanna go wild feed hunting and it seems a lot are on analog, and after this fiasco I LOVE ANALOG so easy to tune!!!!!!

T5
T6
G3
G6
G7
W3
W4
F2

I beleive these are there old names but what are they now?

I dont believe they sell the polar mount alone. :( I got it working now on cband needed to take out one screy on each feeder arm and then rotate lnb with holder to get it to work. :) I'll show pic if needed for anyone who goes thru this.

Lak7, Thank you for your help along with the others who chimed in.

Can any of you tell me which sats these are, I wanna go wild feed hunting and it seems a lot are on analog, and after this fiasco I LOVE ANALOG so easy to tune!!!!!!

T5
T6
G3
G6
G7
W3
W4
F2

I beleive these are there old names but what are they now?

I have some of those old sat designations programmed into my Toshiba, maybe someone else can help with the ones I don't know.

T5 = G25 @ 97W
T6 = G26 @ 93W
G3 = G3 @ 95W
G6 = ???
G7 = G11 @ 91W
W3 = AMC3 @ 87W
W4 = AMC4 @ 101W
F2 = ???

I have some of those old sat designations programmed into my Toshiba, maybe someone else can help with the ones I don't know.

T5 = G25 @ 97W
T6 = G26 @ 93W
G3 = G3 @ 95W
G6 = ???
G7 = G11 @ 91W
W3 = AMC3 @ 87W
W4 = AMC4 @ 101W
F2 = ???
G6 was @ 99 degrees West longitude
GE Americom Satcom F2R was @ 72 degrees West longitude

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts