How to do this?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Techfizzle

Banned
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
My servo on my corotor-II is frozen, and I cant free it up.
So im going to get a BCS-621 and swap it
So It has a built in 22 khz switch, so one wire to my CS6000 and I can watch fta video on c and ku.
But I also want to run my Drake ESR-1424 to move the dish and find wildfeeds
1. Is the 1424 C only or c/ku?
If So

1. Does the 1424 have c/ku on one input or two seperate?
2. If the 1424 does c/ku on two, do I just select 22 khz on on my CS6000, then ku comes out of the loop out, then 22 khz off, c band comes out? Then run a short cable to my drake, when ku comes out, hook it up to ku, then when I get c band disconnect it and hook it up to c band in.
3. If the esr-1424 is c only or c/ku on one lnb input then I just keep the loop out hooked up all the time to lnb input
Help me out

Most of those old analog receivers have an input for C/H and another one for K/V
C/H = C-Band or Horizontal (there is a setting in the receiver for a dual C-Band feedhorn set-up is how the horizontal will work)
K/V = Ku-Band or Vertical (there is a setting in the receiver for a dual C-Band feedhorn set-up is how the vertical will work)
But receivers were made different by different manufacturers...?
My first receiver was a Drake, and it may have only had one input, as most receivers at that time was only into C-Band, nobody did ku-Band. It also had a loop-out, which later seemed to disappear from analog receivers? NBC was probably the first to start using ku and then it seemed to skyrocket. Most everyone had to start upgrading, but not everyone did.... sadly?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts