How to get a HR24

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I love how people complain about 5 dollar fees. Like they were magically were not around back when everyone "owned" there equipment. I guess I could suggestto corporate that we start charging 17 dollars per hddvr.
I have no complaints about the addtional receiver fees, I have complaints about being an existing customer, and being forced to pay $199 for what ever HD DVR they want to give ,plus a 24 month commitment to boot.

D* needs to pick one ,
Free Lease Upgrade for Existing customers with a 24 month commitment
OR
$199 lease upgrade and NO commitment.

Yep. Then people will be crying that they ordered a DVR and got the old POS HR24 instead of the 27.

As they should if they're a new customer getting a $199-$299 credit in exchange for a 2 year service agreement.

Despair

Stupid customers!!! ;)

All of this talk about Directv, I can't help but to think about the website Despair, Inc. - Creators of Demotivators® Posters, Calendar, Coffee Mugs, Apparel and More I wonder how many of these hang up around the call center.

apathy.jpg

customerdisservice03.jpg

disservice03.jpg

customercare03.jpg

I think someone had the disservice one hanging up and was motivated to create their contract structure. It takes months to find a customer, seconds to lose their trust, but there are ways to make sure you keep them for at least 2 years.

Yep, its pretty funny that companies will spend millions on advertising and free giveaways to get customers, but wont put a system in place that answers prospects questions or gets them the equipment they want or provides good installation/post sales service levels so they can keep the customers they have.

Yep, its pretty funny that companies will spend millions on advertising and free giveaways to get customers, but wont put a system in place that answers prospects questions or gets them the equipment they want or provides good installation/post sales service levels so they can keep the customers they have.

I forgot that one! I love despair. Thanks Directv! I hadn't been on there in a couple years and I saw some good ones I hadn't seen before! Our relationship has some value to me.

marketing03.jpg

I forgot that one! I love despair. Thanks Directv! I hadn't been on there in a couple years and I saw some good ones I hadn't seen before! Our relationship has some value to me.

marketing03.jpg

I have a couple in my office

Meetings -" None of us is as dumb as all of us"

Worth - " Just because your necessary, doesnt mean your important"

Idiocy - " Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. "

I use ot have more but some were asked to take down.

I used to have a friend who often said "Everyone matters...but not that much".

As far as meetings, I've long said that if computers ever become self aware and try to take over the world, all we have to do is organize them into a committee and suggest they have a few meetings about it to make sure they all agree on everything. That'll pretty much stop them in their tracks.

If I took a hammer to your car or truck and cause 199 dollars in damage could you blame me?

P.S. He asked for a hr24 and when we told him no he smashed it . So he did it because people can be such childern
The man was locked into a 24 month commitment for a crappy DVR that hardly functions. Can you really blame him?

I have a couple in my office

Meetings -" None of us is as dumb as all of us"

Worth - " Just because your necessary, doesnt mean your important"

Idiocy - " Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. "

I use ot have more but some were asked to take down.

Those are some of my favorites. This is off topic but the discussion can use a little fun! I actually had two of them.

Irresponsibility - No single raindrop believes it is to blame for the flood.

Underachievment - The tallest blade of grass is the first to be cut by the lawnmower.

I felt like they described the environment of the company I worked for at the time. I really think that 90% of them fit most companies though! It was hard to pick just 2 or 3 I could fit on the wall. I had worked from home, but in the corporate office of my company I had noticed a few people had some at their desk. It's so funny how people don't even notice. Management just assumed they were cheesy motivational posters!

I think one of my absolute favorites has to be Discovery - a company that will go the the ends of the earth for it's people will find it can hire them for about 10% of the cost of Americans.

I will try and find it in our system and post it here. as it in our TS guide for slow remote function
did you find it stone? since day one i put the key delay settings on the harmony at 0 but its not enough. and i can't find this info you speak of. please post it when you can. thanks

Stop complaining about how your free HDDVR is not a HR24 it was given to you for FREE. Again I repeat FREE. But I tell you how to get one.

Go to Solid Signal, Dish Store , Weaknees

And go pay 199 and get your hr24.

The end.

We on the phones can not and do not have cany control oer the warehouses or supply chains or even the techs all factors in you getting a HR24 for yet again I point out FREE. You might get lucky and then again you might not. We simply are not gettting them in from factories fast enough. heck I can even order equipment as an employee as customers order take president and we had a over whelming demand for hddvrs and hd boxes since the MRV beta when live.

I dont want to sound mean but at this point we just need a boohoo thread for people who didnt get a hr24.

That's balogna!

I had a supervisor mail me 3 of the HR24's and he said he would make sure they were HR24's and that is what I got. How do you explain that?:neener:D

If I took a hammer to your car or truck and cause 199 dollars in damage could you blame me?

P.S. He asked for a hr24 and when we told him no he smashed it . So he did it because people can be such childern
If I gave you a Crappy Car, and made you give me $199,and Sign a lease for 24 months too boot, On top of paying the insurance for $60 plus dollars per month for that 2 years, and could still get $480 out of you for giving it back damaged .. Then Yes Hammer away.:up

So lets Break that down ,
$199 Lease agreement
$480 non return Equipment fee
$20 per month left from his contract, up to $480
$60 Plus Dollars per month when he had service.

So if he did this hammering with his contract Fullfilled
D* made $2,119 At least!

The least D* would have made off of Him with an unfulfilled contract.
$199 in Upfront Lease cost
$60 Minimum,,, 1 month of service,
$480 Non return fee for Broken equipment
$460 in Early termination fees.

Total $1199

Total $1000 if he got the HR for no upfront cost.

Boy do I feel Bad for D* tv :p:p:p

I'll let you do $1000 in damages "Stone" if you give me $1199.:up

That's balogna!

I had a supervisor mail me 3 of the HR24's and he said he would make sure they were HR24's and that is what I got. How do you explain that?:neener:D

They were able to do the same for me when it was a direct ship. Ironically I had the replacements in 2 days, but they say I should have the retrieval kit for the HR21/H21 in 3 weeks.

I guess replacements/upgrades are a little different than the initial install where they need to hook up the dish as well.

Man I sure am glad that last week when DTV swapped out 2 of my old IRD's (R15 and SDTivo) they replaced them with HD DVR's FREE of charge and when they landed on the door step they were both HR24-500's much to my delight!

That's balogna!

Simple some warehouses have exhuasted there refurbs and we know which warehouse based on your state. I could of made you the same promise . Also if you read my post on how to get things though dtv in the Pub forum I detail how you can get almost any special order part be a hr24 or power inserter.

But policy is we can not garuntee any model number just class type.

Simple some warehouses have exhuasted there refurbs and we know which warehouse based on your state. I could of made you the same promise . Also if you read my post on how to get things though dtv in the Pub forum I detail how you can get almost any special order part be a hr24 or power inserter.

But policy is we can not garuntee any model number just class type.

I am just playing with you. :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)