How to get rid of "on demand" icons

Status
Please reply by conversation.
When I go into the on demand and see a show now that I want to watch I don't watch it, I hit the "record it" selection instead. The show takes a little while to download but you can then skip the commercials. I downloaded 5 shows last night before I went to bed and they were in my list this morning.
And able to skip commercials ... ?

If so, then Recording it fir4st will allow you to use the Skip button ... were hoping.

And able to skip commercials ... ?

If so, then Recording it fir4st will allow you to use the Skip button ... were hoping.

Yes, all the shows I recorded thru "on demand" were in my list and I can just skip right through the commercials like normal. It's actually really nice, the only thing is it takes a little time to download each show from the on demand menus so it is nice to do a lot of shows before bed then they are all in your "list" in the morning

Yes, all the shows I recorded thru "on demand" were in my list and I can just skip right through the commercials like normal. It's actually really nice, the only thing is it takes a little time to download each show from the on demand menus so it is nice to do a lot of shows before bed then they are all in your "list" in the morning
Does the show still say " Fast Forward feature may be disabled" at the beginning of these shows ?
I will typically download and then watch later and see the message .... when I see the message I never try it so maybe it has been working all along.

Does the show still say " Fast Forward feature may be disabled" at the beginning of these shows ?
I will typically download and then watch later and see the message .... when I see the message I never try it so maybe it has been working all along.

No, It does not ever have that message that I have seen when downloading them to my list.

Jimbo said that the + indicates which channels let you watch shows from the beginning and peds48 corrected him by saying the arrow indicates which shows can be watched from the beginning and the + indicates video on demand.
Right on!

Hmmm, ill have to give it a try again and see what happens.

I down loaded a show last night from the USA network I think (Mr. Robot) a new show, I did get the "fast forwarding may be disabled" message on this show. It's funny I wanted to see the show real bad so I watched it and there were no commercials, just 2 ads for the show (Mr. Robot) that I was already watching, but you could NOT skip ahead. So, I guess it is different for different shows.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts