How to move frame by frame forward on Netflix on H3?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

docdaddy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 2, 2016
Birmingham, AL
I've got the 40 remote and watching Netflix on the Hopper 3. There's a sequence in a documentary that I'd like to walk through frame by frame but I cannot figure out what key to use to do this with.

Anybody know the answer? (And no, watch Netflix on another device is not what I'm looking for, I have a Roku and an iPhone and an iPad, but we often watch on the H3 for the ease of moving back and forth between Netflix and regular Dish programming.)

Thanks!

I’m not sure on the 40.0, but try the right arrow. If nogo, then try the skip forward button, if nogo, fast forward. You may have to pause before.

That's what I thought too, but it doesn't work. Anyone else here with a 40 that can see what works for them?
Ah, I just looked back to the beginning and I see that you are Netflix specific. My earlier testing was with a DVR recorded program. With Netflix I am unable to get frame by frame at all. Of course Netflix is an app, even on the Dish receiver, and Netflix would have to enable such a feature to make it work. They apparently haven't so there it is....

IMG_1110.jpeg