How to re-assemble a 10' Mesh Satellite Dish

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ariete

Original poster
May 8, 2010
Southern California
Greetings. I am completely new to this whole satellite thing. I bought a 10' diameter Satellite Dish that had been in storage. Though it appears to be complete (except for a receiver) the Dish itself had been completely disassembled. Unfortunately there are no instructions for putting it back together. I assembled the outer ring and 4 of the 18 ribs but that is as far as I have gotten. The only info on the entire set-up is a sticker that says TEC-COMM ELECTRONICS, INC., MONTREAL, QUEBEC. Anyone have any idea where I might find instructions on line to put this sucker back together? I would greatly appreciate any help, suggestions, recommendations etc., Thanks in advance.

Ariete

Yeah post some pics they will help us help you.

I picked up a 10.5 RayDX and had to reassemble it, no instructions.

If mesh has to be slid into the ribs, like mine, assemble in sections then put outer ring on to hold those mesh panels in place.

I assembled on the ground then had a friend help me set up in place on pipe.

Another thought, you might google search for your dish and might get lucky find a pic of what it looks like assembled. Problem with the internet is everything mfg prior to birth of "internet" in mid nineties is hard to find info on.

Good luck, and with a dcII and dvb box you won't be disappointed...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)