How to understand analog?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ussexplroer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 17, 2007
OKay so I got my Toshiba TRX-120 up and slaved from my pansat 200 receiver to test at least the KU side since my BUD is in storage. So far I found out a few things.

1. The toshiba does not support the correct voltage for the new KU lnbf. So thus, I have to slave it.

2. I found a feed on G10 channel 32 ku.

3. I figured out how to use a audio button to find the audio to the feed. 1-24.

Now when I goto look at list for analog ku feeds. It does not say channel 1-32. Lyngsat shows frequences. I assume this is for digital C band and KU. But I have no luck of any list somewhere to show me analog.

Can somebody show me a list and any hints or tips to doing other things to search for analog feeds. Currently I figured if I just park it at a satellite and run through the cahannels. Either V or H as slaved I would find other things.

Thanks,

Josh

channels

Lyngsat usually shows the transponder # along the left column if its reported to them, or maybe if its a standard pattern. KU had sev diff formats for awhile, some sats had 12 transponders, some 24 or 32. I always set mine to the "Anik sat-full ku" in the freq setup, you can adjust the freq if needed (or the sat-channel format) once you find a feed. Look on saturdays now during football season, you'll prob find a few analog games on G11, AMC2, AMC5 and SBS6/G17. Check AMC5, Gal17, G11 between 3-5pm local time for a few stray news feeds.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)