how to update satellite list and update tp's

Status
Please reply by conversation.
can not get signal when i first drove dish to 74 w it hit sig and went away try to move dish west / east and could not find againi will keep tryng,

Remember to be setup for Linear vs. Circular!
Do you know how to manually enter a TP?
If so enter:
H
Save!
Allow USALS to drive there again, Make sure you have the LNB set properly(L.O. = 10750 and switches setup) TP "11734" selected in the Sat Setup Menu, if no Quality, gently put pressure Up / Down, Left / Right watching for Quality.

It looks like right now i can go far east as 82.0 w it is dl tp right now i thought i had 74.0 w but only for a second and could not get it back is this a weak sat or do i got to go on roof again to weak sig. or the dish maybe in wrong possition to low but i looks like it clears roofs edge littlr over cast today? and windy

4 in 1 swithch between lnb and motor can change diseqc in est up sceen and save setting and it remembers 1 for linear 2 circl. ihit 82 w and it is getting tp's and channels( i may have to look at a new reciever this one does not hold a lot of memory

i have invacom qph -31 and lin is port 1 cir port2 lnb set standard in set up sceen and go to disq selest port which i know 1 is lin 2 is cir. set it and it remembers it is recieving sat and sig on most i set and dish is moving when i hit for that sat it goes and finds 82 w is as far east i can go to day

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts