How to Update

Status
Please reply by conversation.

abasmohamed

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
May 9, 2005
Hello, its me again I am just wondering, how do I update my cooslat pro 4000 reciever?

I heear that therres is a new file out or bin and stuff like that, i am just wondering, what does it doo, and whats the latest version? i don't know which one mines has but its the one it came with, and i have the cable that came with it, so can some one explain this to me, thank u

A.m

Hey thanks Alot, for the help, i finnaly did it, it was a peace of cake , with your help of course, and this forum, thanks, now i wont need to bug u next time there an update hehe, thanks alot

A.M

I went to the Coosat website could not find instructions on the 1.3 update. could you help me out here? I dont want to screw things up. Grampa

Megasat Pro

I just bought this receiver a week ago and so far it is an outstanding little unit. When I bring up the sys info, it shows it as a Coolsat 4000 Plus, using version 1.00 firmware. Now this firmware does not have a true "blind scan" feature like my Fortec Ultra so I am wondering if there is an update that has a better blind scan.

If anyone has a link or anything that would be helpful I would appreciate it.

MrM

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts