How to use Generics and Manual entering frequencies???????

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Desertnight

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 12, 2009
Up in the sky, out of the way
Could someone please explain to me how to program in a Generic satellite and what to do after it is programmed in? I realize that the question may come across as huh???? I've seen info at GoFastMotorSports, but I apparently do not understand the procedure and what to do after it's done. Do I just go through each channel and see if something is there? Or what?

I also do not know what to expect on option 6-7-7-8 Manual entering. Is there a specific way of doing it? ??????????:confused:

Where might I find detailed info, also?

Thanks.:)

We don't talk about the generics much in the open forum. Read the info the other poster posted and experiment. Thats exactly how I started. When you get a handle on how to look for what you need to go to Lyngsat and try different combinations to see what you can find. Every so often you find a gem or two ITC . :)

The thing is it's not how to do it that is not openly discussed as is what is (usually temporarily) there. Of course a person can post anything he comes across if he chooses, but don't expect it to "stay open" once that info is circulated around enough to get back to the source. Much of the "Free" in Free to Air is of this nature and not intended for "public consumption" outside the originator's established distribution network.
Simply stated...."A word to the wise...."

Last edited:
I savvy. The less said the better.

Thanks for the input. I have already started checking out the webb site suggested.

Oh, fun, fun, fun!!!. :) :D I'm thinking of all the figuring out to be done on the coming cold, wintery, days ahead. Not much snow here, just plain cold.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)