Howard Stern Mentioned Dolans today

klen

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 13, 2004
On my way to work today at about 7:45am central time, Howard Stern made the comment "what is going on with Cablevision and the Dolans? He said he wanted to talk about it, but he would wait until Robin covers the news, which is usually the last 1/2 hour of the show. Did anyone hear what he had to say? I just figured it would be big publicity if he mentioned voom, but I didn't get a chance to hear it.

-k

klen said:
On my way to work today at about 7:45am central time, Howard Stern made the comment "what is going on with Cablevision and the Dolans? He said he wanted to talk about it, but he would wait until Robin covers the news, which is usually the last 1/2 hour of the show. Did anyone hear what he had to say? I just figured it would be big publicity if he mentioned voom, but I didn't get a chance to hear it.

-k

Yes, he said he wished to throw various lunch meats at the as* of James Dolan.

howard_stern_2.jpg
James%20Dolan.png

I always thought we needed a Stern HD TV series on one of the exclusives on late at night. Boobs at lesbians in HD. LMAO

Mod Edit

bruce said:
Yes, he said he wished to throw various lunch meats at the as* of James Dolan.

I assume you're kidding. How about Jimmy in the Robospanker?

vurbano said:
I always thought we needed a Stern HD TV series on one of the exclusives on late at night. Boobs at lesbians in HD. LMAO

Well, your section seems to me the same type - why don't use Divine?

Mod Edit

vurbano, could you clarify what you mean when you say:

vurbano said:
I always thought we needed a Stern HD TV series on one of the exclusives on late at night. Boobs at lesbians in HD. We have Divine for that degenerative section of our society why not something for mine? LMAO

"We have Divine for that degenerative section of our society why not something for mine?"

My partner, Alex, and I would appreciate an explanation of "degenerative section".

However, we "degenerates" are still enjoying HDTV under mostly clear Seattle skies, Gill

vurbano said:
I always thought we needed a Stern HD TV series on one of the exclusives on late at night. Boobs at lesbians in HD. We have Divine for that degenerative section of our society why not something for mine? LMAO

...and to think I thought I would get in trouble for saying that Rap Music, Army Intelligence and Jumbo Shrimp were oxymorons... ;)

I have deleted various sentences and a few posts. I find it very offensive that we in this forum can bash a group of people whose lifestyle is not compatible with ours. No need to do this, this is very childish. Anyone deserves respect no matter what I do in my personal life. Any furthers comments of this sort will be deleted and could probably result in losing your membership here.

Sean Mota said:
I have deleted various sentences and a few posts. I find it very offensive that we in this forum can bash a group of people whose lifestyle is not compatible with ours. No need to do this, this is very childish. Anyone deserves respect no matter what I do in my personal life. Any furthers comments of this sort will be deleted and could probably result in losing your membership here.
I agree with you on this one: everyone should have there say, to a point:, let's not go over the point.

Thank you, Sean for keeping the forum clean.

Sean Mota said:

Still enjoying HDTV under increasingly cloudy but record highs likely Seattle skies, Gill

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts