HOWARD

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
The online package (which includes Alexa, computer, and mobile phones, Tablets etc) SiriusXM Premier. $13 though depending you may be able to get them to go lower.

if you have a sub now.. call in and threaten to cancel. a few times to when i wasn't a sub i would call and ask em to see if they had any deals going on. i was told no. then i told them that i can listen to music for free via pandora spotify make my own usb thumb drives up. after i told the rep that line. she went and spoke to her mgr and wouldn't you know she came back with 2 deals for me!!! SXM reps are like phone sex operators!!! you best know what you want and you best have your CC out because they will take your $$$:eeek... ive had sxm and had never had to pay full rate!!!

if you have a sub now.. call in and threaten to cancel. a few times to when i wasn't a sub i would call and ask em to see if they had any deals going on. i was told no. then i told them that i can listen to music for free via pandora spotify make my own usb thumb drives up. after i told the rep that line. she went and spoke to her mgr and wouldn't you know she came back with 2 deals for me!!! SXM reps are like phone sex operators!!! you best know what you want and you best have your CC out because they will take your $$$:eeek... ive had sxm and had never had to pay full rate!!!
I hope No one has ever paid Full Price .

I had 3 radios awhile back ... ( I pay them by the year, not monthly), I got the yearly statement that was due the next month, it was over $600 ....
I ended up for all 3 around $325

I hope No one has ever paid Full Price .

I had 3 radios awhile back ... ( I pay them by the year, not monthly), I got the yearly statement that was due the next month, it was over $600 ....
I ended up for all 3 around $325
i have one radio on the all access package. i pay 120.00 with all taxes and fees for a yr vs the over 300.00 yearly fee!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)