hr 22 recording problems

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cmgoods

Original poster
Jun 19, 2009
Atlanta
I'm having problems recording on my hd dvr 22-100. I press record and I get nothing but a blank screen and then cuts to the end where it asks if you want to delete. It doesn 't happen on every channel but it is most of them. It first started a couple of days ago when I woke up and only was able to watch like one channel. Then after unplugging everything and resetting about ten times I was able to get the stations back to work but unable to record. I looked at the signal strength and they came up like 99 0 96 0 97 0 98 0 97 0 and so on. I ran a system test and it says satellite dish alignment or cabling needs servicing. The thing is I have two other receivers (one is a regular one and the other is a regular hd one) and there is no problems with them so I don't think it is an alignment problem. Also, there was a couple of channels I was able to record (not many) so i don't think it is a cable issue. Can someone please help?

With the signal strengths you mentioned, you are missing all of the even transponders. Check the coax connections for corrosion.

What dish do you have? Is there another multiswitch being used?
Try connecting the HR22 to different dish or multiswitch outputs.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)