HR 34 and Hr 22

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

chetcts

Original poster
Jun 13, 2012
I have a hr 34 and hr 22 and on the hr34 I am getting a diagnostic code of 47 for router sometimes then living room which is the 22 the 22 is hook is connected with one of the white deca boxes and the 34 is connected by Ethernet to a wireless cinema connection kit already had the splitter replaced and the error went away for a day but it's back now any help would be appreciated

Is it hooked up wirelessly? If so try getting a better signal in that room. Move your router, or build a signal booster

If you have a Cinema Connection kit, then you shouldnt have anything connected to the HR34's Ethernet port. The cinema connection kit should be connected to the coaxial cable. If you have an ethernet connected to the HR34 that could be the problem.
I've seen instances where the 34 doesn't play well with a CCK (Cinema Connection Kit) when the CCK is in-line with it. You might try moving it to the 22. The coax would go from the wall to the CCK, then from the CCK to the receiver's DECA (the white box on the satellite in port).

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts