HR-34 Recording/Guide Issues

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bondoo0

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 10, 2006
I had an HR34 installed a couple of weeks ago, and got the CE download for HD GUI on 3/24 (not sure if this is related to CE or not). When I check the guide it ends at about 10-12 days (depends on channel) instead of being 14 days, like I expected. That doesn't seem like a big deal but what is an issue, and I think it's related to the guide, is that if I set a recording for a movie via the website, it doesn't seem to record if it's passed the guide data date (for example my guide data ends just before the movie is set to show at 7:00 PM on 4/14). For example I set a timer for 4/14, and got a confirmation email, but when I check the To Do list, it doesn't show up. Is there something I'm missing, or is setting timers from the D* web site not reliable, or is there something else I should be doing?

I also did a refresh of guide data about a week ago, to get the My DirecTV stuff to show up, and I noticed that movies that weren't in the guide had to have new recordings set for them as the guide populated, so I'm wondering if a guide refresh would cause me to have to reset all my future one time recordings?

Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)