This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

HR-34

Status
Please reply by conversation.

No, I was not aware of that, I haven't even looked into the 34 as I wont be getting one anytime saoon, I was thinking something different obviously ...
I was thinking they were wanting just a SWM8 to SWM 16 swap.

Jimbo said:
No, I was not aware of that, I haven't even looked into the 34 as I wont be getting one anytime saoon, I was thinking something different obviously ...
I was thinking they were wanting just a SWM8 to SWM 16 swap.

Nope, it take a normal lnb3 or 5 with 4 lines off the dish then in to the 16 with 2 8 way SWM splitter's. Then to make sure it's working right you need to run a line for a 29 volt power inserter. It's not an easy job sometimes.

hi,

Thanks for the info. can Direct use the same wiring as my dishnetwork set up? I have a 625 hooked up to 2 tv's. Looking to get a HR34 and hook up 3 tv's. What type of wiring will they need to install?

Thanks,

John

Not true, if that was the case you could put 2 HR-34's on a 2 way. Not going to work. You would need an 8 way to run an HR-34 and an HR-24. A 2 way is TECHNICALLY only used for 2 tuners. You can use more but a 34 and 24 will diffently give you a 771B error code

Status
Please reply by conversation.