HR-34

Status
Please reply by conversation.
You and I know it's not swap 1 for another, 3 more lines have to be brought from the dish, a new power inserter a new LNB, 2 new 8-way SWM splitters and more then likely you'll need to run a line for the power inserter to be only on the line by itself

No, I was not aware of that, I haven't even looked into the 34 as I wont be getting one anytime saoon, I was thinking something different obviously ...
I was thinking they were wanting just a SWM8 to SWM 16 swap.

Jimbo said:
No, I was not aware of that, I haven't even looked into the 34 as I wont be getting one anytime saoon, I was thinking something different obviously ...
I was thinking they were wanting just a SWM8 to SWM 16 swap.

Nope, it take a normal lnb3 or 5 with 4 lines off the dish then in to the 16 with 2 8 way SWM splitter's. Then to make sure it's working right you need to run a line for a 29 volt power inserter. It's not an easy job sometimes.

Hr34- 5 tuners
HR24 2 tuners
H24 - 1 tuner
R16 - 2 tuners
D12 - 1 tuner
Ick- 0 tuners

Swm 8 - 8 tuners
Swm16- 16 tuners

Don't get confused by the splitter. Just bc you have a 2 way splitter, that doesn't limit you to 2 tuners. You can have a 2way swm splitter running an hr34 and an hr24.

In you replace your 24 with a 34 then yes you would ok.

hi,

Thanks for the info. can Direct use the same wiring as my dishnetwork set up? I have a 625 hooked up to 2 tv's. Looking to get a HR34 and hook up 3 tv's. What type of wiring will they need to install?

Thanks,

John

SA Holly Springs GA said:
Hr34- 5 tuners
HR24 2 tuners
H24 - 1 tuner
R16 - 2 tuners
D12 - 1 tuner
Ick- 0 tuners

Swm 8 - 8 tuners
Swm16- 16 tuners

Don't get confused by the splitter. Just bc you have a 2 way splitter, that doesn't limit you to 2 tuners. You can have a 2way swm splitter running an hr34 and an hr24.

In you replace your 24 with a 34 then yes you would ok.

Not true, if that was the case you could put 2 HR-34's on a 2 way. Not going to work. You would need an 8 way to run an HR-34 and an HR-24. A 2 way is TECHNICALLY only used for 2 tuners. You can use more but a 34 and 24 will diffently give you a 771B error code

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)