HR20-700 / Aug. 31 & Sep. 1 / {CE:09:02} - 0x194

100% agreement from a Duke fan. You do know you are on a UConn site!! Go Huskies. We play you in football coming up but thats a bit too easy. :D

UConnvict will likely win the game. We only have one felon on our team, so I guess you win that award too ;)

UConnvict is barely a Div I football team. And we may not win more than 1 game a year (if that), but our guys can spell their own names and read a book or two before they graduate. :p

Last edited:
Will be interesting to see how well this function works:
Ability to hide SD channels if duplicate HD channel with same number exists

Will be interesting to see how well this function works:
Ability to hide SD channels if duplicate HD channel with same number exists

Yes this will be interesting ... As of now, isn't the mpeg4 suppose to show up first in the list, How do you get to the mpeg4 channel IF you want to go directly to the channel ?

Jimbo

Bummer about not seeing how they are going to "hide" the SD channels, but until we actually get the HD version, it doesn't much matter as all HD is on dedicated channels right now.

But good news about the Remote Booking. I am definitely going to play with that some. Kinda sad that I work from home, and I am rarely more than 20 paces from my home theater, but I am looking forward to scheduling shows online. :D

Brewer - can you update the notes to indicate the message about remote booking. I wasn't planning on downloading this one until I read that.

I really didn't want any chance of messing up the VOD, but they are adiment that it will stay if you have it in 0190. Remote booking will be great to try when the have the site ready.

Way I read the notes - it should be VERY soon.

Brewer - can you update the notes to indicate the message about remote booking. I wasn't planning on downloading this one until I read that.

I really didn't want any chance of messing up the VOD, but they are adiment that it will stay if you have it in 0190. Remote booking will be great to try when the have the site ready.

Way I read the notes - it should be VERY soon.

OK. Masterdeals, download this one. It gives you remote booking!! ;)

OK. Masterdeals, download this one. It gives you remote booking!! ;)

Another great feature I will have to do without for now. I almost bought a 700 at BB tonight. I almost wish I did now. We want VOD and remote booking for the 100.

Darn, I passed out at 11:20 last night. Will have to stay up tonight. Plus, I have another HR20 being installed today, so will get that one as well.

Is remote booking working?

I downloaded the CE last night.

When I go to DirecTV.COM and click TV listings and find a program later today I want to record and click on the name, I do not see the option to record as was shown in Earls review.

I did have the Engineering charge listed on my account the other day.

How do I get this to work?

Is remote booking working?

I downloaded the CE last night.

When I go to DirecTV.COM and click TV listings and find a program later today I want to record and click on the name, I do not see the option to record as was shown in Earls review.

I did have the Engineering charge listed on my account the other day.

How do I get this to work?

Remote Booking for those who have HR20-700 networked and on latest CE are being added (manually as far as I can tell) to the D* site. You obviously have to have an online account created, but eventually you should be able to access that function. Will take a day or two to get everyone in there correctly.

Let us know when/if the feature ia working for you.

Yup I just read that over at DBStalk. :)

After missing last weeks VOD offering by accident I am kicking myself and am working hard to stay on top of CE's.

From the reding it looks like it will be mid week(because of the Holiday) before this feature is active for everyone.

Could be unrelated, but did the download last night and everything looked fine. Took my wife & kids to breakfast with my folks, and when we came home, LR HR20 wouldn't turn on. Had to pull the plug and have it run through the satellite searching full boot. Granted, we have been experiencing a little weather, but nothing torrential by any means. But with the soaking rain that we have had over the past 24-36 hours, and with all of out utilities underground, we may have had a flooded/soaked electrical junction that caused a power spike/surge. Haven't checked the MBR HR20 yet, so not sure if it suffered the same fate, but thought that was odd. All other home theater equipment started up just fine.

LR HR20 went from 0x190 to 0x194...MBR HR20 went from 0x184 to 0x194 (no VOD enabled). Anyone else have this issue, or am I alone?

Could be unrelated, but did the download last night and everything looked fine. Took my wife & kids to breakfast with my folks, and when we came home, LR HR20 wouldn't turn on. Had to pull the plug and have it run through the satellite searching full boot. Granted, we have been experiencing a little weather, but nothing torrential by any means. But with the soaking rain that we have had over the past 24-36 hours, and with all of out utilities underground, we may have had a flooded/soaked electrical junction that caused a power spike/surge. Haven't checked the MBR HR20 yet, so not sure if it suffered the same fate, but thought that was odd. All other home theater equipment started up just fine.

LR HR20 went from 0x190 to 0x194...MBR HR20 went from 0x184 to 0x194 (no VOD enabled). Anyone else have this issue, or am I alone?

my hr20 seems to be workin fine it even fixed a problem i was having with the media share application..when i was on the game lounge channel and went to media share app the hr20 would lock up and would have to restart.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)