HR20-700 Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

adawg

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 24, 2005
I searched high and low and could not find the answer, so I hope you all can help me.

I am looking to upgrade my H20 to a HR20, but could not find informtion on what the current rates through DTV are. When I followed this a month or two ago some people were paying $300 to lease them, while others were getting them free. I decided to let everything sort itself out, so now I am looking back into this.

I looked all over this site, but could not find the answer. Can you all share your experiences with me? Did you have to agree to a longer contract? Are they all leased? How much did you have to pay? Did you have to have them "installed" or could you just do it yourself?

Thanks in advance!

They are leased. You can install yourself if you buy it from BB , CC etc. If you get from D* they will install. If you buy from BB , CC etc. You'll need to ask for credits to off set your cost. They may be money credits or programing credits or both. Good Luck!

Well, I gave it a shot, and got a deal I can live with. Maybe not the best, but it will work. I pay $318, then get an immediate $150 credit. I also get $10 off for 12 months and $5 off for 6 months. All toll, I end up paying $18. I can live with that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

World Series Game 4

Sound Problems

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)