HR20 - Release in August (LA to be the first)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Supposedly, the last H20 firmware update (July) included code to support Interactive. That said, it has to be activated on the D* side as well (or so I was told).

I'll believe it when I see it work on my H20. Shame to waste it on tennis...oops....there go the tennis fan flamers....:D

The July H20 update didn't include the Interactive code.

The upcomming release for the H20 should include the Interactive code that everyone has been waiting for...

But that is discussion for anothe rthread.

Optical Serenity said:
Has it started rolling out anywhere yet?

This Wednesday, the 16th, the beta test starts in LA, per a Retention rep I spoke to yesterday. He called it a beta test, whether it is or not, who knows. At least the damn thing will be rolled out.

If I remember correct, thats exactly the same thing they did for the AT9/H20; a "beta test" to Detroit. It should be called a limited scale rollout. So Fall 2006 just as listed in the plans.

cforrest said:
This Wednesday, the 16th, the beta test starts in LA, per a Retention rep I spoke to yesterday. He called it a beta test, whether it is or not, who knows. At least the damn thing will be rolled out.

Off topic I know, but I just got to know who your avatar is? :heart

Finding out who she is is at least as important as hearing from the first person to receive an HR20. :haha

Groundhog said:
Finding out who she is is at least as important as hearing from the first person to receive an HR20. :haha

Her? or the person you want to hear from?

I will take her any day... :)

ebonovic said:
Nope...
I work for an independent Jewelry company in the Midwest.

ie he digs for gold in his backyard and makes wedding bands during the times he's not moderating or posting :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)