I have read a couple of threads and did not get the exact set up I have answered, so Here it goes.
- I have HR21 receiver.
- I have Linksys Wireless G Router hooked up to DSL. (No DSL modem - line comes straight in to router)
- I bought XE102 Power Line Home plug
- I hooked up according to XE102 instructions
- I get the 3 lights are on at each HomePlug location
- HR21 will not connect.
- On my PC connected to the router I installed software just to help trouble shoot. When I pull it up, "HomePlug Not Found" is the answer.
- What am I doing wrong? Help?